Anyone on here a ?

Anyone on here a authorized bestop dealer? I need to get a price on a soft top. I called, they have the top in stock. I could order it from somewhere far off, just figured I would try and save a little on price and shipping, and support local. Part number is 51320, I need complete kit hardware and top. Thanks

P.S. not a jeep top:hnd:

I'll second that Clemson 4Wheel in Clemson can take care of you with bestop products for sure. Call them up and ask for Joe 1-864-882-4515

Is this a Scout top?

Just Spoke with Bestop, they actually haven't made that top in 3 or 4 years and it is discontinued. They are checking their warehouse to see if they happen to have any still available.

As soon as I hear back from them I will let you know if and how much it would be.

Thanks

Last edited:
Talked to the guy yesterday said they were discontinued but he looked and they had a couple still in storage. That is why I am hoping to get a good deal on one. They want to get rid of them but they won't sell directly to public.

This morning the girl said there computer system showed some possibly left in stock, but she had to check with the warehouse. I am still waiting to hear back.

As soon as I hear something I'll let you know.

Bwood, I have a this top, part number 51320. Its the top and the hardware,etc, still in the box. I'd take $500+ shipping for it. I was going to put it on craigslist but saw your post.