Top gear

Yeah I know it's the British version. I actually liked the US version better. More interesting to me. Anyway, maybe it will be a good show tonight.

I have only seen one other one and they had three trucks off road in alaska. It isn't the best show but the only one reality show I have seen with trucks off road.

Yeah I know it's the British version. I actually liked the US version better. More interesting to me. Anyway, maybe it will be a good show tonight.
i think they brit show is somehow better, but with the US show i actually know what all the cars are and i understand everything lol.

o and 8.8 on the bronco = FAIL! their all so bad at offroad driving, it keeps me entertained haha

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Check out "The Car Show" on Speed Channel. Its pretty good.
The Car Show is horrible. Even the other hosts look at each other with a wtf look when Adam tries to make jokes. What ruined it for me was all four of them sat there for 5 minutes complaining that there shouldn't be a Cop Special G8 because cops shouldn't drive front wheel drive cars.... But the G8 is a front engine, rear drive, v8 and nobody knew that or corrected them...