22r

I'm looking for a working 22R or RE. Looking to spend no more than 300 but if you do have one don't hesitate to let me know what you have.

Thanks

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I guess I don't have one to sell, since I don't know what that is. Can you fill me in? What is a 22R or RE?

thats what they say, but everyone I know that has one has rebuilt it numerous times or it nocks or smokes or just flat out doesnt run haha
i agree with casey everyone ive ever heard sounds like its about to explode but it just doesnt... well except for the jy trucks with a rod or pistion thrown thru the block lol

R is carb and RE is Fuel Injected... right?
yes, but the blocks are the same as long as the motor is between 85 - 94/95

sorry i forgot to put that its a toyota motor, i was half asleep when i posted that.
I know about the c-list ads but i was just wanting to see if anybody had one sitting around

thats what they say, but everyone I know that has one has rebuilt it numerous times or it nocks or smokes or just flat out doesnt run haha
because most of them have well over 200k of hard earned, beaten, abused, redlined, badass miles. Toyota makes a good 4cylinder or toyota makes a ****ty 6 cylinder, because i see more times then i can count people opting for the 22r or 3rz over a 6cylinder in their rigs. LC engineering has a 1200hp 3rz im pretty sure, thats hella power on a 4 banger.

Theyre like tits, they get a lot of good years out of them but eventually they need a little lifting and putting the pieces back in the right place.

because most of them have well over 200k of hard earned, beaten, abused, redlined, badass miles. Toyota makes a good 4cylinder or toyota makes a ****ty 6 cylinder, because i see more times then i can count people opting for the 22r or 3rz over a 6cylinder in their rigs. LC engineering has a 1200hp 3rz im pretty sure, thats hella power on a 4 banger.

Theyre like tits, they get a lot of good years out of them but eventually they need a little lifting and putting the pieces back in the right place.
not to put down the yotas but i think it has more to do with bein a 4banger than bein a yota my 85 nissan 720 has over 242k ( no clue wen the spedo went and odo stopped measuring) miles of neglect and harsh treatment

I had a '95 Tacoma with the 3rz in it and loved it. It's a monster compared to the 22r. I never got as in depth in the Toyota stuff as I have in the Jeep stuff but is the 3rz a somewhat easy swap??