Upstate to the cost hauling

Just a little heads up for anyone, i'll be traveling from Gville to Clemson to Abbeville/Greenwood tomorrow then from Abbeville to Charleston Wed morning if anyone needs something hauled or picked up along the way i have an empty bed. As long as its not to much of a hassle, i dont mind hauling anything.

I have arranged with the BB&T in clemson to give me approximately $500,000 in small bills. If you would gladly pick it up for me that would be very helpfull. When you go in you may want to bring a burlap sack or bag, hell even a paper bag would work and just go to the counter and tell the lady I think her name was Gina to "give me the money" She will know what you mean. After you have loaded it into the bags make be quick about leaving, as they have had some hobos in there lately stinkin up the place so dont take your time. Let me know when your coming through columbia and I'll meet you to pick it up. Thanks a ton, Saves me a ton of "work".

I'll throw you a Benjamin for your troubles.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I have arranged with the BB&T in clemson to give me approximately $500,000 in small bills. If you would gladly pick it up for me that would be very helpfull. When you go in you may want to bring a burlap sack or bag, hell even a paper bag would work and just go to the counter and tell the lady I think her name was Gina to "give me the money" She will know what you mean. After you have loaded it into the bags make be quick about leaving, as they have had some hobos in there lately stinkin up the place so dont take your time. Let me know when your coming through columbia and I'll meet you to pick it up. Thanks a ton, Saves me a ton of "work".

I'll throw you a Benjamin for your troubles.
Sounds perfectly legit to me. Now if I could only get somebody to pick up that $1.2 million the Nigerian prince owes me...

Ohh...I have a friends whose grandma is the go between for packages from there...I bet she would be willing to help out!