****Falcon USED****

Hey guys I have a Falcon named Freddie he is 3 years old and has been a great bird to live with. He has been house trained and sits on command. Dont worry about falcon food, he eats IAMS rice and chicken dog food. Would love to keep this amazing creature but we recently acquired a dog and its one or the other. I'm asking $27.50 but will consider trades.

Let me know if interested.
Thanks,
Townes

Here is Fred himself.

Very interested. Would you consider trading for a small horse? My girlfriends parakeet recently died and she's been looking for a lovebird, Is this related to a lovebird? Will it lock my dana 35?

Steve,

Possibly interested in the mini horse. Any pics? Year model? And no it wont lock your 35, who in the hell runs a 35 anyway? The eagle only locks the AMC 20.

Thanks for looking!

Brooks its a falcon ofcourse it cant swim, I mean were not selling a dolphin here. It can hit almost 75 mph in full dive though, especially when its chasing rabbits. This thing is legit.

I went to check out the falcon and he is not nice. I urge you all to steer away from trying to buy this falcon as it is very aggressive and shouldnt be handled by humans.
81737467.jpg

In case you were wondering about the snow on the ground in the picture, Clemson had a bizarre snow store the other day that dumped a bunch of snow but only lasted for 43 mins. It was crazy.

Attachments

Ok, I have 5 chocolate chip cookies left from this past weekend that andrea made. I'm willing to trade them for your nice bird. Let me know when you can deliver and we can work a deal. Thanks Twigmastertontownville.

Ok, I have 5 chocolate chip cookies left from this past weekend that andrea made. I'm willing to trade them for your nice bird. Let me know when you can deliver and we can work a deal. Thanks Twigmastertontownville.
I'd take that trade! Those were some bitchin cookies!

Brooks, can i get some pics of the cookies? Sizes? Overall diameter and space between chocolate chips? Yumness?

Thanks Oldmanbickleyballzface