1999 Toyota Tacoma, SAS, 4:88's, Detroits, Dual Cases 4.7 gears, 2.7L

1999 Toyota Tacoma 4x4. Rock Crawler. SAS (straight axle swap). 3-link rear with coils and Bilstien shocks. 37x14.5x15 Toyo Open Country M/T's. Has dual Marlin Crawler transfer cases 23 spline 4.7 rear case. 4:88 Gears front and rear with Detroit lockers. Dana 44 front axle with chromoly axles shafts. Warn hubs. Tacoma rear end. Has line lock. Custom drive shafts front and rear. Warn 9.5XP winch. Custom bumpers front and rear with stinger on front. Spare tire mounted in the rear. RCI Harnesses. Truck is very nice and very well built. Has a few trail scars but nothing major. Call Matt at 864-992-4148. WWW.WILSONMOTORCO.NET

Pictures at:
http://wilsonmotorco.net/vehicledetails.aspx?VID=138643785

I have been by there three times looking at this. My wife better hide the checkbook cause this is a tempting toyota, even to a Jeep guy.

Had a couple serious "traders", just didn't have the cash to go with to make it worth while. You know how toys are...everyone wants to trade.

Still for sale. No longer has the winch on it. Price is a good bit cheaper. I'll take 8 grand cash money. May be trading it for a Harley tomorrow though.