Not hardcore but its mine

I forgot to add here so here is mine

Stock

265s and 3/4" spacers all the way around

Swapped the 265s for some 285s

Ome HD with Jks Disconnects

Pic is grainy due to me turning down the resolution

Cb antenna added

In case anybody was wondering I got antenna mount from here http://www.arizonarockyroad.com/

Now to figure out where Im going to mount this darn cb. I thought about getting mount from Arizona rocky road.

In the works is Jks 1 1/4" bl, which is in the mail along with Jks bmml. These items are used so it helps my budget out immensely. Still debating on the bmml, I have to find 1 extension bolt. Im thinking get either a MORE mount or Brown dog.

4.88s are in the plans next year. I dont like the loss of power when I stepped to 285s. 4.88s due to maybe getting 35s oneday. I want 5.13s but Im lay off that idea.

Jeep medic engine and TT is in the plans also but funding is coming up short. They would fit nice into my budget since they are used but no dice. Ill look back to sale another day.:smile:

Na not yet, Ive been wanting get some. We'll have to see how it goes, might not even need them after I get bl put on. Really want to space out tires some just mainly to look alittle wider.

Yea I want to get it off sucks having it on all year. Its a pain in the butt to get off, I have a hoist to help lift it off but still pita. Ive got a used safari top but I dont like the fit of it. Maybe its just too old to really use. It bows up real bad over driver compartment and I have no way of keeping the flaps on the side down.

Anybody have a better idea of getting hardtop off with one person? My hoist works but it a pita like I said.

that hard top is a 3 person job. If they only made it w/o the glass windows it would be so much lighter.
Hoist is all you can do or 2 people on both sides..
one person.. you ll risk dropping it and then you ll have other worries

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Here ya go .... attempt at your own risk. LOL

[video=youtube;wDXxkYSGXUM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDXxkYSGXUM&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

that hard top is a 3 person job. If they only made it w/o the glass windows it would be so much lighter.
Hoist is all you can do or 2 people on both sides..
one person.. you ll risk dropping it and then you ll have other worries
is a jeep top that heavy? me and miles can remove his 4runner top, pull the doors and replace em with tube doors in ab 30min.

Im finished atm. Time to try to find some wheel spacers now.

Also Ive got to figure out front axle alignment, its off toward passenger side. I had the guys at west wateree redrill front Tbar hole, it might of not been necessary to do that. While I drove over there front axle looked pretty much centered.

Last edited: