Hey from SC BLKJK11

New member to this forum but not new to Jeeps although I have forgotten a lot of what I did know....

I know and used to ride with some of the people on here. I recognize some of the names of the guys I rode with many years ago at "Red Bank" or "100ft Hill"

Anyways, Thursday night me and the wife went to the local dealership to look at a Jeep and the new 200. We both went on some test drives. I drove a White 2dr Sport S model and before leaving the dealership I had him look for a black one for me. That night me and my wife had pretty much decided to trade in our 06 Hummer H3 on a JK.

Friday morning during my break in work I drove down there and found out that they had found a black one for me exactly the same except it had a tow hitch was a big plus for me. Signed all the paperwork and then went back to work.

Saturday afternoon the salesman texts me a picture of a black JK with the caption, "Uh, I think this belongs to you." I unhooked the boat from the hummer and drove down there. We finished up all the formalities and paperwork along with him walking me through the vehicle and everything and I drove away in my brand new 2011 JK Sport.

Woke up this morning and texted a friend I made Friday about Jeeps and we met up and went riding earlier today. I'm glad to have gotten to break her in good with some mud and trails before even owning her for 24 hours and I have already gotten her stuck!

At the dealership:
285350_10150240487106339_598651338_7833017_7524116_n.jpg

After the short ride:
280519_10150241256501339_598651338_7843243_3467309_o.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
I've been already lol. I used to wheel with some of the guys here many years ago like 97tjguzzy and Fiesel. Also, being from BL I have already recognized two user names of people that I know from school

What was your screen name before and what did you drive back then? DJ
I wasn't on this forum but I was on the Mid Carolina Jeepers one and went to a couple of the meetings. My s/n on there was red29070 I think. I drove a 97 TJ stock suspension with 32's black with tan top

Yes sir. I remember you as well.

I got my first mods planned for this weekend. Wife is probably going to kill me when she comes outside and sees me taking the saw to the Jeep. It doesn't even have 500 miles yet.

Got a set of JK BFG KMs that would look real good on those rims....In the for sale section if your interested.....Ok for sale stuff pimping aside, nice jeep, looks great!

I wasn't on this forum but I was on the Mid Carolina Jeepers one and went to a couple of the meetings. My s/n on there was red29070 I think. I drove a 97 TJ stock suspension with 32's black with tan top

Yes sir. I remember you as well.

I got my first mods planned for this weekend. Wife is probably going to kill me when she comes outside and sees me taking the saw to the Jeep. It doesn't even have 500 miles yet.
Did you ride in Redbank with us at all back then? My screen name was the same on the MCJ forum as well. I had an 03 Silver Rubicon back then. For some reason your description reminds me of someone I knew back then. DJ

Last edited:
Did you ride in Redbank with us at all back then? My screen name was the same on the MCJ forum as well. I had an 03 Silver Rubicon back then. For some reason your description reminds me of someone I knew back then. DJ
Yea, I rode with yall back then. I think I rode with you more than most of the other people also. I know me and you went riding a couple times just the two of us. Once when I brought a girl out with me and I think with my bro. Was right before you sold the Rubi for a Bronco I think