lots of JK lift stuff; enough to lift, level, and adjust plus more

Status
Not open for further replies.
lots of JK and TJ lift stuff; enough to lift, level, and adjust plus more

trying to consolidate here, so heres what i currently have available. Will continue to update as more stuff comes off of the jeeps or more turns up in the shop.

JK:

8 rubicon express control arms, that consists of fixed lowers and adjustable lowers. These are the same control arms that come with the RE 3.5" superflex lift.
Currie 2 1/4" steel spacers for the front. These are the same spacers that come with the Currie JK leveling kit.
Teraflex rear 1" spacers, or 1 1/2ish if you add the factory isolator.
Teraflex front shock extenders (good for 2"s)
Rubicon express front adjustable trac bar
Rubicon express rear trac bar bracket.
Probably have a set of front braided brake lines somewhere too

So basically you have everything to put your JK on 33's with factory flares or 35's with flat fenders and the ability to adjust for more lift and CV drivelines. I might still have the braided front brake lines that came with the leveling kit too, just haven't laid my hands on them yet. Will let everything go for $450 which includes 4 new PTMEG bushings for the control arms.

TJ:

Skyjacker front sway bar disconnects for 4" lift: $40
Factory power steering gearbox with stock pitman arm (leaks a little from output): $20
Front and Rear JKS ACOSs w/ new bolts and isolators: $250
OME 2.5" HD springs that only have around 100 miles on them and even still have the tags too: $275

ZJ:

Factory CL III reciver hitch: $50 (I believe I still have the factory 7 pin harness too)
Factory V8 power steering gearbox with factory pitman arm: $20
New power steering pump and resi for 5.2 (pump is same for 4.0) w/ 100ish miles: $30

Misc:

Pair of Synergy 15c (15" travel) BBCS shocks, 100ish miles: $150
Pair of Synergy 11c (11" travel) BBCS shocks, 100ish miles: $150

PM with questions

Last edited:
I would love to pick up the JK stuff from you. I don't see me being able to afford it any time soon though
Well if it sweetens the pot any I'll be in Beaufort at some point this week, I've got to grab my boat from the beach house and drag it back to Columbia.

Let me know when dude and maybe we could meet up for lunch or something. Where is the beach house located? You don't have to take it back up there. Just drop it off at my house and I can run it for you till mine is fixed lol

Status
Not open for further replies.