2002 TJ Oil Pan

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Looking for a TJ Oil pan for the 4.0 6 cylinder. While I'm at it, anybody got an oil pan skid for sale or know of a place with a good deal?

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Well, I've got my oil pan and gasket. But I was sitting here today wondering where my skid plate was so I began to research. Come to find out that Skid Row (skidplates.com) does not understand the difference between a billing address and a shipping address. So my skidplate is sitting at my old house in Columbia 2.5 hours away. Nice.

Oh well. That is where my garage and all my tools are. So I had someone take it inside and I'll head that way when all my other parts come in (hopefully next week).

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I had a friend go by my house and put it inside. Skid Row emailed me this morning saying it was totally there fault. They were willing to ship me another one to the correct address and then figure out how to get the original one back through the shipping company. They are also sending me a tshirt for my troubles. I think they handled this well. I hope their product stands up also. They messed up, but at least they didn't try to dodge the mistake.