Gulches 23, more likely 24

Would anybody care to drag my butt up there this coming weekend? Ive never been there, Id like to try out my new lift and tires. One problem I might have is Im on 285s and not done with lifting it yet. So I have to go easy I guess, flexing now causes rear to rub, not sure about front yet, Im sure it will though. Connected it has yet to rub (not much around here to play in).
It doesnt matter if its just one other person or a big group going. Id perfer smaller so I dont hold anybody up:frowny:.

Im still to add 1and 1/4 bl to this jeep. If somebody wants to ride let me know.

Saturday would be iffy due to me getting off around 5am so Sunday would be much better.

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I would have said I'll meet you there but I managed to throw out my back (freakin getting old I guess). Post up when you are going to go.

Ill rethink it again wife had plans for me :( . I will be going soon though I hope maybe next 2 to 3 weeks.

I told wife I didnt just build this jeep to sit in the driveway, and Im going to use her more.