GulchFest 2011 July 15-17

Well so far we are in very good shape mud is where mud should be and dry is where dry should be. If we get no more rain all trails will be open. Dust is down from Wednesday's rain. So far as I write this we look like we missed the rain this morning.

Gulchfest, by Nelms Off Road, looks real good and they have over 40 vehicles paid up coming as far as Miami FL. and many more committed to check in Saturday. Should be fun to see rigs from all over the Southeast. They even brought musicians to play Saturday evening for all to listen to. There is going to be a large raffle with great prizes with one of the top prizes being a set of tires. Raffle tickets I believe are $4.00. You can still register with Nelms at the park to get in on all the great food,(lunch and dinner) snacks, drinks and bonus raffle tickets or if you just want to ride you can register with me in the office for the normal Gulches pricing. Which ever way you register it should be a blast.

Today, Friday, we are open til midnight so the price today to ride is the same as Saturday rates. Again on Saturday we ride till midnight.

See you there.

Gulchfest was a BLAST

WOW What a great weekend. The Nelms Automotive Group did a fantastic job putting this event together. They had plenty of staff and plenty of food for there entire Gulchfest attendees. At least 20 of the folks who came out had never been to our park before. It appears they had a good time and we hope to see them again.

Special thanks to Brad and Dave of Nelms Automotive and Offroad who were responsible for this event and covered all the event bases as if they had been doing in for ever. Spec, Greg and Brent were the outdoor chefs extraordinaire. They food on Saturday was wonderful. Good job to all of their staff.

If you missed this event talk to one of the 70 some odd rigs that were there and they will tell you what a great weekend it was.We hope we can have them repeat this next year.

Sounds like yall had a great time. I saw some pictures posted and it looked like they really rolled out the red carpet and put on a good event. Glad to see Gulches exposing more people to offroading in SC!!