todays columbia groupon

Todays groupon for columbia is a guided kayak tour for 2 for $60 with kayaks and gear provided. I'm posting from my phone so I don't know anymore details but it seems like a good deal for someone wanting to go who doesn't have the gear. Also if you aren't familiar with groupon.com you should check it out. They have good deals around the area for all kinds of stuff.

Idk the gf told me about it. I'm trying to go yaking this weekend somewhere in cola preferably on the river. I've got my kayak unless someone buys it in the next 3 days, I'd need to rent one for melissa. Got any places in mind I could rent one and a nice day trip paddle?

you can put in at saluda shoals and take out at gardendale and rent a kayak from Saluda shoals.

or if you want to go longer you can go from saluda shoals to riverbanks zoo but you cant use the rental boats past gardendale.

I have done it in about 3.5 hours but it highly depends on the water level. My favorite run is to put in at gardendale and take out at rosewood.