Bwood

Just found this forum by accident. Most of the time I can be found on the Binder Plant forum. I was looking around on the internet for offroad /4wd stuff. I Figured why not register and I might learn something. I don't have a jeep so I hope you guys don't mind. I have a 76 International scout 2, currently doing a total body off frame rebuild/restomod. I have been messing around with 4wds for a while now, mostly mud trucks but I do like the idea of this rock crawling thing. This scout 2 will be a hunting/camping/light trail sorta thing, or at least that is what it started as.

Yeah I got alot of pics I just don't know how to attach them. All of them are jpegs and other forums have a way to browse the computer and attach them pretty easy. I am no computer wiz, I will have to get m wife to help.

Welcome, I am a recovering two time Binder owner, 76 and 79 Scouts. I eventually sold them, went over to the dark side and bought a Jeep. Most of my family worked for IH (grew up in Ft. Wayne, IN) so it seemed only natural to own a Scout.